This title is the petition slogan of Dokuz Eylul University-Izmir, Turkey. As for the cause:
These reactions which are growing against the trend towards of AKP government thoroughly Islamization of Turkey, as described in the news, has began in Turkey’s oldest technical university Istanbul Technical University (also, this school is one of the schools that I’ve taken education on this planet;)
Those, who put forward the idea of the Jedi temple at Dokuz Eylul University students to support to the students of Istanbul Technical University, their manifesto of the campaign as follows:
A long time ago in a place not too far away …
There was lots of Jedi’s in the World and in the Turkey too. But the main problem was that Jedi’s can’t be educated. In our time well educated Jedi knights are decreased day to day. Not educated Padawan’s basicly can’t control their power and forced to swap to dark side. Anger mostly causes their death. In purpose of educating new Jedi’s, the community needs to be together. To control that power, we want Jedi Tamples. There will be a Jedi Council in the tample, and we will train and raise new Jedi’s.
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
for more read and sign for support : https://www.change.org/p/dokuz-eyl%C3%BCl-%C3%BCniversitesi-de%C3%BC-ye-jedi-tap%C4%B1na%C4%9F%C4%B1-istiyoruz?just_created=true
And at same page, some of students explain why they signed this petition with humor like that:)
* I am against the intergalactic imperialism
* End of our youth would not be like Anakin
* I feel that I’ve withdrawn into dark side day by day
* My whole family passed to the dark side because of not educated. I do not want to be a Sith:(
* If we want to go there into lunch hour, we cannot go. We cannot live our faith freely. Besides, education is necessary for not being Padawan always.
* We are tired of fluctuations in force anymore. We want to live in peace in our Jedi temple.
* I am supporting although I am Sith. We can not find the tight Jedi to fight.